Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

does this game give an advantage to your opp if .......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShOt-GuNFaCeLiFt

does this game give an advantage to your opp if ....... Empty
PostSubject: does this game give an advantage to your opp if .......   does this game give an advantage to your opp if ....... EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 5:51 am

he is getting blasted? feels like it might idk though b/c it was the first time it happened to me. anyways i was up 35-0 early in the 3. my opp finally scores a td. my first play i hit my wr on a slant he gets hit and fumbles. my opp scores on offense again. my next drive the star rb fumbles the ball he recovers and scores a td on that drive. my very next possession his guys shoot through the line sack the qb who fumbles he picks it up and returns it for six. he kicks an onside kick and gets the ball back. i ended up winning the game, but barely. 3 fumbles on three straight possessions that was just ridiculous. all my fumbles were inside my own 30 giving him good field position too. i was using cal and he had wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

does this game give an advantage to your opp if ....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: does this game give an advantage to your opp if .......   does this game give an advantage to your opp if ....... EmptyAugust 29th 2010, 4:52 pm

It might've been your gameplan. After 2 fumbles, I would've changed my big run gameplan to conservative so I didn't fumble as much.
Back to top Go down

does this game give an advantage to your opp if .......
Page 1 of 1