Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I use Ohio State, and im okay with it

Go down 
+5
Spencer Ray Cyrus
Jeomo
Goon
Ample Bosoms
Mr. 17-0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

I use Ohio State, and im okay with it Empty
PostSubject: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 7:45 am

hello, My name is Michael, and im a Ohio State user......

That was a hard first step, but im past that now. For the last year or so i have played madden almost non stop so ive got used to the "pro style" way of doing things. But in the end, my heart was always in the college game and the spread O. I love the spread O with a passion and i do feel like it can work in the NFL if ran right (see Pats who went 18-1). With the new additions to this years game, the run blocking is better then ever leaving alot of people to go to a under center run heavy scheme (wishbone tight and maryland i...*cough* 2Ton *cough*). Im very sad about this cause you just dont see any real spread O's in this years game. You may come across a person who likes to run a compression O but that is hardly a spread O so its rare to come across. In my own made up version of the spread O i would run if i was a coach it would be totaly balanced between the run and the pass so i can keep the D guessing. The thing with my Spread O is all those runs are based around how athletic my QB is. Options, sweeps, QB blasts ect ect would all be the foundation to my run game. Now, in a O that is so heavily based around a big strong athletic QB, what QB in college would you pick? Maybe Jake Locker? Denard Robinson? Or, TP2? Yes, call me what you will, but i will be the first to admit i cheese the shit outta Pryor. I only use OSU for him and him only. I dont care about ANY other player on that roster. The thing that bugs me most about it is peoples need to complain about it. I fully understand who im picking and if you wanna use bama then go right ahead. Its the people who use bama, then lose, then complain about who i was using (aka Revis/goon) that really get on my nerves. Even more then them, the people who complain that i need a mobile Qb to win. This isnt the NFL people, the college game is almost based around mobile QBs now so why do people still complain so much??

If there is anybody else who would like to that next step forward, feel free to do it here big smile
Back to top Go down
Ample Bosoms

Ample Bosoms

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 3:34 pm

now maybe u will stop hating me for taking osu in our 1st 360 dynasty....
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 3:59 pm

Bro, i'm saying use a team that takes skill to win. Bama OSU doesn't...
Back to top Go down
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 5:16 pm

Hey, this is a positive place...we dont need that in this thread lol
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 5th 2010, 5:43 pm

lol. but dude cmon, use penn st or someone.
Back to top Go down
Jeomo

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 2:37 pm

i agree with goon, you can use a team that suits your type of offense and make the defense work... OSU is an elite team all around.. theyre like Oakland of Madden 10 except with an elite offense.
Back to top Go down
Spencer Ray Cyrus

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 7th 2010, 1:36 pm

goon get off my penn state. u use bama and glitch and lose
Back to top Go down
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 4:44 pm

So what if there good? so is bama and people can feel free to use them all they want

IMO if you cant play and beat somebody who uses a team like OSU or bama then your just not a elite player, its as simple as that
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 10:17 pm

everyone that uses bama = bum
Back to top Go down
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 8th 2010, 10:40 pm

lmao you used them the last 2 times we played
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 12:37 am

Cause u had OSU. dude i never use bama unless my opponent insists on using OSU.

Bama = bums

Osu = bums
Back to top Go down
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 1:07 am

when were both one of those teams then its even...stop making it sound like im OSU and your western kentucky lol

ive offered twice to play you with unranked or b or lower teams and you havent played
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 10:48 am

cauase unranked is a waste of time
Back to top Go down
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 9th 2010, 1:58 pm

why cause you cant rely on a glitch to win?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 5:01 pm

i don't think that cats that use Bama or OSU are AUTOMATICALLY bums! for some, they may be their favorite team. who knows? everyone that knows me know i run Virginia Tech because they are my favorite team and i am from Virginia. so what....if VT is ranked #7 on this game. they are my boys so i run them....period!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 12th 2010, 11:56 pm

VT isn't bama or osu
Back to top Go down
June6th1944

June6th1944

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 9:32 pm

Well I do dislike playing Bama or OSU..But in the end people can use whoever they want..Also its about winning and if a team suits youre style of play them you should use them..Now from this post it appears as if MIAMI has offered to play Goon with lesser teams and in my opinion that should settle the whole debate..Me and my boyz used to use D rated teams..try winning like that..its really about strategy and stick then cause you really dont have studs...We even used those teams playbooks so you really had to do work to win a game...Theres ways to settle this..I do agree with Goon in a way as those teams are tough to beat..But this can be settled in a gentlemenlike manner..Play low rated teams and see what happens...But I see both sides of the story...
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 9:54 pm

I am the one that wants to play lower ranked teams....OSU is for bums.

But he wants to play unraked. and thats a waste
Back to top Go down
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 11:00 pm

ive offered to play him a few times with whatever teams he wants, but hes a known gllitcher, he has admitted to knowing plenty of them, and in the last game i played him being ranked he pump fake glitched me after he got smacked around. i have every reason to want to play unranked but hes running because him glitching for the win means nothing in a unranked game. all he wants to do is glitch me for a win and its as simple as that, not to mention now i know hes running around like a little woman bragging about he beat me when i was so ripped i could bairly walk. hes a nobody, a bum, he has ZERO skill, and ive already beat him so bad he resorted to glitching me and that still failed
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 12:04 am

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U GOT ZERO SKILL.. WHEN 95% OF YOUR GAMES WHEN U USE OSU...AHHAHAHAHA

DUDE UR A BUM

Back to top Go down
Mr. 17-0

Mr. 17-0

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 3:11 pm

lol your funny...im done with you
Back to top Go down
Goon

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 15th 2010, 7:27 pm

Ok???
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 18th 2010, 8:01 pm

well, I just beat Goon.Revis/Smog or whatever you'd like to call him. It was 29-6 in the 1st half, with me getting the ball back on HIS 18 yard line. He paused the game, then unpaused it, and the game magically DC'ed. I recorded it as well, so I can post it if he denies it, but yeah, he isn't awesome. He's subpar to me seeing as he plays the NCAA series more than we do.
Back to top Go down
TheGoonIsBack

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 7:32 pm

Dude you played more games vs me. and rematch i told you i got the wrong PB lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I use Ohio State, and im okay with it   I use Ohio State, and im okay with it Empty

Back to top Go down

I use Ohio State, and im okay with it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NCAA Football 11 :: NCAA General Talk-
Jump to: