Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redskins vs Cowboys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helio Skinstroneves

Redskins vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Redskins vs Cowboys   Redskins vs Cowboys EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 6:37 pm

Anyone who watched the game...

Were you impressed with the redskins Defence or did you think that the Dallas Offence was really bad?

After this victory what do you think will happen to the redskins/Dallas for the rest of the season?

Which team do you think has a better chance of making it to the super bowl?

1. Gotta say I was really impressed with the redskins Defence. The cowboys were getting flustered by all the pressure and tried a bunch of quick screens/bubble screens to the rb's and wr's and the skins tackled and played really well.

2. I think this game is 2 early to tell. I can tell you one thing this division will be very competitive.

3. I gotta go with my skins. They were playing with more heart and leaving more out on the field even though there players were not as talented in every position

CJ

Redskins vs Cowboys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redskins vs Cowboys   Redskins vs Cowboys EmptySeptember 13th 2010, 6:41 pm

Cowboys looked like ass that game. Redskins still woulda won without the hold, cause Orakpo woulda got to Romo and ended it, but the Cowboys looked horrid.
Back to top Go down

Redskins vs Cowboys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Talk :: Sports Talk-
Jump to: