Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

offseason progression question/problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herpderp

offseason progression question/problem Empty
PostSubject: offseason progression question/problem   offseason progression question/problem EmptyOctober 17th 2010, 5:12 pm

i was playing dynasty, and after the first offseason, not a single player progressed at all. has this happened to anybody else?
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: offseason progression question/problem   offseason progression question/problem EmptyOctober 17th 2010, 6:01 pm

There's a certain spot in the offseason where players progress. It's like right after position changes, but before player cuts.
Back to top Go down
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: offseason progression question/problem   offseason progression question/problem EmptyOctober 17th 2010, 11:05 pm

oh yeah, i know that part, i think it's called training, but when i got to that point where you can see the training results, there was no progression for any player on any team
Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: offseason progression question/problem   offseason progression question/problem EmptyOctober 17th 2010, 11:16 pm

Not even yours? That is pretty weird. I haven't seen or heard of anything like that happening.
Back to top Go down
herpderp

PostSubject: Re: offseason progression question/problem   offseason progression question/problem EmptyOctober 17th 2010, 11:20 pm

nope. i know there was a patch or something that was supposed to fix it, because everybody's players would end up in the 70-80 range OVR by year 5-6, but i think it might have caused more of an issue rather than solving it. it's on the 360 btw, i don't know if its any different from ps2/3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: offseason progression question/problem   offseason progression question/problem Empty

Back to top Go down

offseason progression question/problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: NCAA Football 11 :: NCAA General Talk-
Jump to: