Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?

Go down 
+2
Ample Bosoms
CJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CJ

CJ

Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? Empty
PostSubject: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 4:19 pm

I used to be a big fan of the spread, but running from shotty is difficult enough, and not having any under center formations is a big problem for me, so I went back to a pro scheme that has a few shotty formations I like to use, and I'm doing pretty well with it. I've never used a one back scheme because I'm not a big ace fan, but I like having some running and passing formations I can use if I get in a jam.
Back to top Go down
Ample Bosoms

Ample Bosoms

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 8:05 pm

im a combo of pro and 1 back now as i use heavy run sets like iform tight and maryland i/power i but using ace formations is great cuz u have the double threat of passing and running, plus some ace formations can destroy a blitz

Back to top Go down
CJ

CJ

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 8:20 pm

Quick Passing Bum wrote:
im a combo of pro and 1 back now as i use heavy run sets like iform tight and maryland i/power i but using ace formations is great cuz u have the double threat of passing and running, plus some ace formations can destroy a blitz

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/29240042

I do believe that was ace bunch against a blitz.
Back to top Go down
Ample Bosoms

Ample Bosoms

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptySeptember 19th 2010, 9:05 pm

hardy har
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 11:22 am

i actually run the "pro-style" w/VT's Obook.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
beeman999

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptySeptember 24th 2010, 1:23 pm

i actually likethe run and soot playbook ad i like to run out of the under center formations. If they have people in to cover the run illthrw a quick slant if the yonly have one lb in and manned up on people i like t orun the ball and look for a hole ussually a good 5 yard gain or more
Back to top Go down
Jeomo

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 8:21 pm

I like a variety in my playbook. I've found success in a few spread books because of the type of offense I like to run. I look for a few Ace formations (5 or so), A 2 back power run formation (i-form/strong), Nice variety in the shotty. Spread playbooks seem to take care of most of that.
Back to top Go down
Michael Madtree

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 12:05 pm

I am in love with the Florida State Playbook, so i guess i love me some multiple. I like sets and looks that give me easy reads on offense, and a nice i form set. The pistol in the book is amazing and gives me such a great run/pass balanced whenever i go to the gun in that book. I don't know what offense i like persay because i create my type of offense. But the Florida State book would be perfect if they had my base play from madden from Snugs but they don't. Im still having trouble finding that same base play but even without that base play my offense is still trouble to defend i guess. At least i think so. Hell i know im ranting because i love that florida state playbook so much. My madden offense was basically a college offense and now i can run it, but it SUCKS not to have that magic play that beats all cover tree's. I'm still working on it. Anyway, If you want to be good on offense use Florida State big smile lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?   Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you prefer the Spread, Pro or One back?
Page 1 of 1